Techscout 2018: Strategic venturing and innovation excellence
25 - 26 September, 2018
As the technological market speeds ahead, many challenges directly impact innovation leaders. Capitalising on external innovation and strategic partnerships is crucial to gain and maintain a competitive advantage. ENG’s 8th annual summit will bring leading innovation, techscout and corporate venture executives together from an array of top companies across different industries to discuss the future of innovation and new approaches to drive business.
The 2-day event in Madrid offers strategic insights, an interactive panel discussion, dynamic case studies and a workshop. This event will provide you with the strategic insight on how to drive disruptive businesses and increase profit through effective scouting and partnerships.
Key topics to be explored this year:
- Mapping a cost-effective method of driving innovation by facing market challenges
- Driving product development promoting dynamic innovation through strategic partnerships
- Developing scouting teams and techniques for real disruption
- Creating true partnerships by striving for solutions that suit both parties’ expectations
- Fostering a long term relationship between CV and start-ups
Book a meeting with Nicola Leyland to find out about Oakland's capabilities.
Find out more about the event.